Friday, May 30, 2008

Sweet Sweet Fantasy Baby


I know I've said it before, but I am way too young to be outshined by people younger than me who are, you know, actually doing something with their lives. It's almost like there's something wrong with spending all day in front of your laptop, watching 24 online and eating croissants.

That being said, it's fuckers like Teengirl Fantasy who are out to make me feel bad about myself; they just finished their freshman year of college! Ugh. They should still be washing the amniotic fluid out of their hair, not making immediate, swirling, daydream-inducing IDM, like their track Portofino. Or hoopdreams, which starts like El Guincho, and ends like an acid trip. And they go to Oberlin College, a dinky liberal arts college in Ohio. Whatever. You might have this one interesting, progressive act, but at U of I we got more white boys with guitars than you could throw down a well. How about them apples?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap Matthew.